We are an honest partner to your business and a strong proponent of fair play. Therefore we have openly announced our prices, which have never changed in seven years, so that you can easily plan ahead.
We are here to answer all your questions.
To facilitate our clients we provide the euro equivalents of our fees, but our services can also be remunerated in their equal worth in BGN in line with the current exchange rate of the BNB (Bulgarian National Bank).
The registration of a limited liability company (EOOD or OOD) will cost you 450 EUR and includes:
1. Preparation of all necessary registration documentation for your company by our legal department.
2. The translation of all documents into Greek by a sworn-in translator who is officially certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Bulgaria (agreement number 1584/18.01.2012). The documentation can be translated in any language required by the client.
3. Certificate of Good (Corporate) Standing by the Registry Agency, the Commercial Register as well as an official translation of the Certificate.
4. Official company stamp and invoice book or free invoice software.
5. All state fees.
6. Bank fees for opening an accumulative account.
7. Interpreting before a notary.
8. Translation of the documentation.
- Registration of OOD/EOOD, state and notary taxes included
- 450 EUR
- Change in the company circumstances, state taxes included
- 450 EUR
- Annual accounting service package for a commercial company, registered under the VAT Act, without employees
- 950 EUR/year
- Annual accounting service package for a service providing company, registered under the VAT Act, without employees
- 950 EUR/year
- Closing annual tax and accounting balance and submission of an annual financial report in the Commercial register
- 110 EUR/annually
- Preparation of documentation for Certificates А1 и Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement (SIDDO)
- 400 EUR
- Registration under the VAT Act
- 80 EUR
- Registration of an EORI number
- 50 EUR
- Consultancy service in our office
- 50 EUR
- Translation of documentation – regular order, up to 3 days
- 10 EUR
- Interpreting in a bank
- 50 EUR per bank
- 40 EUR an hour
If you are interested in our additional services, please contact us.
We provide clear information and proper services. Please contact us, so that we can identify all details of your company’s needs. Then we are going to send you an electronic copy of our “service contract” in which we provide you with a detailed list of the required services before your visit to Bulgaria. In this way you will be presented with a clear work schedule during your visit as well as the price of the services you require. The agreement/contract is in Greek or in English and Bulgarian, and it is signed by the two parties after your arrival in Bulgaria, before the implementation of the work plan we have agreed on.
If you require a translation/interpretation or other assistance on our part outside Bulgaria or in a city outside Sofia, the daily subsistence allowance, transport and accommodation of our employees are at your expense.
The registration of a limited liability company will cost you 450 EUR.